> WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- We may collect information about device such as its operation system, language and Android ID, your IP address and log files.
- Information you choose to post and/or to publicly display. You may post your photo, video, voice or other material on our Product and to publicly display and share them with others in/through our Product. These materials post by you would still under your control and you still choose whether you post, display or remove such materials.
- Information you submit. The information you submit for the account registration, including your user name you create, your name, email address, a picture; The information you submit to communication with us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names and other information provided by you;
> HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
- To personalize user experience;
- To help develop our service - We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
- We may collect your non-personal information and use them for market and promotion purpose, for example, we may promote or recommend more relevant applications to you.
- We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of iDroid Infotech, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the iDroid Infotech with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of iDroid Infotech, technical and security notices).
> HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
- Non-Personal Information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
- We do not disclose your non-personal or personal information.
- We do not disclose, or sell your personal information such as your name, local address, and photo to the third party without your prior consent.
> THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity's name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
> USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
iDroid Infotech is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
> SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
> USE OF APPLICATIONS OR THE SERVICES
If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
> THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENT
When you use iDroid Infotech Mobile applications on Android, we do not retrieve or store any personal information about you. We do check if certain application is installed on your phone before we display an advertisement for the application (To avoid displaying advertisement for an app that is already on your phone) We also use Google Admob SDK or Facebook Audience Network for advertisements in our applications. We also use "Home Campaign Advertisement" to promote our other application. We show this home campaign advertisement under the label "More Apps by/from Developer" or "Re-commanded Apps" or Any Other Label. Remember, though, there could be errors in the programming, and sometime programming errors may cause unwanted side effects.
> CONTACTING US / REPORTING
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.Thank You